Cosmetic dentistry really is amazing. With just a consultation and a cosmetic procedure, you can have a total smile makeover to achieve the smile you have always dreamed of.
I’m Dr. Brad Greenfield, and I want to sit down with you at your consultation to help you decide what bothers you about your smile so that I can design a treatment plan specific to your needs and dental goals.
First, however, it’s important for you to identify what you want to change about your smile. Take this short quiz to find out!
1. What color best describes your smile? Bright white, Yellowish, Gray-blue, or Brownish
2. Which term best describes the position of your front teeth? Perfectly straight, Gapped, Crowded, or Uneven
3. Which adjective describes the shape of your front teeth? Nice and attractive, Pointy, Uneven, or Rough-edged
4. Which words describe the size of your teeth? Proportionate to my mouth/face, Too big, Too small, Too long, or Too short
5. How do you feel about your smile? I love it., It’s embarrassing., It’s okay., I don’t smile.
This quiz is based on how you feel when you look in the mirror, so there are no right or wrong answers. Hopefully, this quiz helped you identify the things you don’t like about your smile. If so, there are cosmetic procedures that I offer in my Lake Orion dental office that can correct these problems.
These procedures include:
For more information about cosmetic dentistry, or to schedule a consultation, please call my office at (248) 693-6213. I look forward to seeing you and giving you your perfect smile.