With the right technology onsite, our practice is able to make your visits more comfortable, and we can do so while performing remarkably detailed evaluations. Imaging technology helps us to better understand what is going on with your oral health. It also provides the measurements and information we need to craft comfortable, lifelike restorations while making the unpleasant task of biting into a plaster mold unnecessary!
Technology Used At Our Office
We currently depend on the following to provide better experiences with care:
- CEREC with Primescan—for precise same-day dental crowns and restorations
- Digital X-Rays—for immediate, low-radiation imaging
- Intraoral Camera—for precise digital photography
- Laser technology utilized for soft tissue procedures
- VELscope—for more precise oral cancer screenings
- 3D Printing—for customized mouthguards and oral appliances
We also depend on digital record-keeping and claims submission to make the tracking of past care records and insurance payment requests easier and faster!
Our Lake Orion, MI Dentist’s Office Provides Better Care Through Effective Technology Use
The right technology can make dental visits easier, more convenient, and more comfortable. From taking detailed scans and images to producing durable restorations on-site, we rely on the resources at our office to deliver superior care to our patients. To learn more about the role technology plays in smile care at our practice, call Lake Orion Family Dentistry today at 248-693-6213.