If you choose to complete the forms below digitally, you will still need to print them and bring the copies to your appointment.
For your convenience, we have the forms we need filled out before your first appointment or your child’s first appointment listed below:
The following forms are to be completed before specific services:
Insurance And Financing
In addition to accepting checks, cash, and most major credit cards for payment, we also accept most major dental health insurance plans. We can even file your claim on your behalf! There are also layaway plans for certain forms of care, and we work closely with CareCredit, which provides low- and no-interest dental health financing for qualifying patients.
Information On Specialty Care In The Lake Orion, MI Area
There are times when a patient’s needs will be best addressed at a specialist practice. We take care to only refer patients out for care when necessary, and we can provide detailed information on the status of your smile and what to expect from your appointment. See below to find out about different specialists in and around Lake Orion, MI we can recommend:
Professional Endodontics: www.profendo.com
- Endodontic Associates: www.rootcanalinfo.com
- Elite Endodontics: www.elite-endodontics.com
- Aaron Pokorny: www.rochesterhillsoms.com
- MLS Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: http://www.bfomfs.com/index.html
- Periodontal Specialists: www.periodonticsonline.com
- Arnold Tracht, DDS, MS and Associates: www.kidsgrins.com
- Delaney: www.delaneyrichmanroot.com
- Munk and Associates: www.munkorthodontics.com
- Andrew DeHaan: http://dehaanortho.com
Physical Therapy (Jaw Joint Issues)
- Physiotherapy Associates: www.myphysio.com
- Ghabi Kaspo: http://www.facialpainclinic.com
Reach Out To Our Lake Orion, MI Dentist’s Office If You Have Questions About Patient Care
Lake Orion Family Dentistry is proud to offer a range of important oral health services. We are also committed to providing fantastic in-office experiences for our patients. If you have questions about any forms that you need to complete before care, or if you have questions about a recommendation for specialty services, call our Lake Orion, MI dentist’s office at 248-693-6213.