We strive to build a relationship with patients so that you’ll feel comfortable and confident at dental appointments. After a visit with Dr. Greenfield, Nancy Robertson completed her patient satisfaction survey. She wanted to share her experiences with others, so all of our new and current patients can know about her great experience with Dr. Greenfield’s services. In addition, her positive words of encouragement help our staff analyze our performance to keep our patients happy and healthy. Here is Nancy’s testimonial:
- “The staff always makes you feel like the most important patient that day.” We believe that all of our patients need to understand their dental health, so we take the time to fully explain all treatments and address any questions and concerns they may have. Dr. Greenfield will take the time to do a full health analysis, so we can keep both your body and your mouth healthy. We will not rush you out of the office until you’re completely confident in your understanding of your condition, treatment plan, and what to do for your oral health at home until your next appointment.
- “My son had no fear or worries thanks to your kind staff.” Dr. Greenfield realizes that children have unique dental needs, and his personalized service will make your children feel comfortable at their appointments. At your child’s Happy Visit, Dr. Greenfield will emphasize the importance of good oral health and check your little one’s mouth for developing problems.
- “Great place!” We have a wonderful facility to accompany our great dental team. We offer a comfortable patient waiting room, state-of-the-art technology, and convenient scheduling and payment options to make your dental care experience as easy as possible.
Nancy’s satisfaction survey also included a standard patient questionnaire, in which she “strongly agreed” with the following statements:
- She was greeted in a friendly and timely manner.
- She didn’t have to wait long once she arrived at the office.
- Once seated, her appointment was completed in a timely fashion.
- All members of the office staff were friendly and courteous.
- Dr. Greenfield explained things in terms she could understand.
- Dr. Greenfield spent enough time with her.
- When the appointment was over, she had a good understanding of her dental situation.
- The office was clean and up to date.
- Overall, she was satisfied with the care she received.
- She will gladly refer others to the practice.
Dr. Greenfield believes that patients come first, and we are devoted to keeping you happy and healthy. To leave your own patient feedback or to schedule an appointment, call Lake Orion Family Dentistry in Lake Orion, Michigan, at (248) 693-6213 to request an appointment. We welcome patients from Lake Orion, Oxford, Rochester Hills, Clarkston, and other nearby areas.