, Dr. Brad Greenfield, to transform smiles and address a variety of dental imperfections. Do you want a beautiful smile? At Lake Orion Family Dentistry, Dr. Greenfield provides the latest in cosmetic dental care to restore your smile and improve your dental health. Do you want to learn more? In today’s blog, Dr. Greenfield provides a fun and informative quiz to illustrate the array of cosmetic procedures we offer our Oxford patients.
Cosmetic Dental Quiz
1. True or False: Dr. Greenfield provides two methods of teeth whitening.
2. True or False: With porcelain veneers, Dr. Greenfield provides instant smile rejuvenation.
3. True or False: Cosmetic bonding allows Dr. Greenfield to repair and restore damaged teeth.
4. True or False: Dr. Greenfield offers all-white crowns in just one visit.
Cosmetic Dental Quiz Answer Key
1. True: Dr. Greenfield provides an in-office procedure that allows him to brighten smiles in under an hour! We also offer patients an at-home whitening system. Using a custom-made whitening tray and special bleaching gel, patients simply wear the gel-filled tray daily for the amount of time specified by Dr. Greenfield. In no time, patients can receive a brighter smile.
2. True: Porcelain veneers are thin shells of dental porcelain placed on a patient’s front teeth. In addition to instant whitening, veneers correct the appearance of misalignment and close gaps between teeth.
3. True: Applying thin layers of composite resin allows Dr. Greenfield to provide natural looking repair for chipped, cracked, or misshapen teeth.
4. True: Using breakthrough CEREC technology, Dr. Greenfield can create and place a natural looking and durable crown in just a single visit.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Oxford Cosmetic Dentist
How did you enjoy our cosmetic dental quiz? Interested in receiving our breakthrough at 248-693-6213 to schedule an appointment. Dr. Greenfield provides our patients with the latest in general, restorative, and cosmetic dental care. We proudly serve families from Clarkston, Auburn Hills, Oxford, and Rochester Hills, as well as many other areas in southeast Michigan.