How do you feel about your smile? According to a recent study conducted by Wakefield Research, over a third of American adults aren’t happy with the appearance of their smiles. At Lake Orion Family Dentistry, we offer the procedures necessary to boost the health and beauty of your smile. In today’s blog, your Lake Orion dentist, Dr. Brad Greenfield, uses a fun quiz to illustrate the benefits of regular dental care.
Dental Care Quiz
1. True or False: Dr. Greenfield believes in a holistic approach to dentistry.
2. True or False: Your Lake Orion MI general dentist offers metal-free fillings.
3. True or False: Porcelain veneers address multiple smile imperfections.
1. True. Dr. Greenfield strives to offer the latest in dental care using only biocompatible and metal-free components. Our goal is to provide natural looking and esthetically pleasing smile care. To that end, we offer metal-free fillings, porcelain crowns that can be created and placed in one day, and calming sedation dentistry.
2. True. Fillings are used to repair teeth suffering from cavities or injury. Composite fillings can be shaded to blend seamlessly with your smile. In addition, metal fillings often contain trace amounts of mercury. Our all-white composite fillings contain no metal and no mercury.
3. True. Veneers are thin shells of dental porcelain placed on the patient’s front teeth. Porcelain veneers look natural and mask permanent stains. Veneers also repair cracked or chipped teeth, lengthen worn teeth, and reshape malformed or damaged teeth. Porcelain veneers can correct the appearance of misalignment and close gaps between teeth.
Schedule a Visit with Your Lake Orion MI General Dentist
Interested in improving the health and appearance of your smile? Then call today at 248-693-6213 to schedule an appointment with your Lake Orion MI general dentist, Dr. Greenfield. At Lake Prion Family Dentistry, Dr. Greenfield offers our patients a holistic approach to general, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. Our 48360 dental office proudly serves families from Clarkston, Auburn Hills, Oxford, and Rochester Hills, as well as many other areas in southeast Michigan.