At Lake Orion Family Dentistry, our staff strives to provide you with a positive, comfortable, and convenient dental visit. Don’t be afraid to ask us any questions – we’re here to handle your concerns. All of our dedicated, energetic staff members love what they do.
Office Manager: Responsible for making sure all patients have the best dental experience possible, and presents patients with all of their treatment options to guarantee they will love their smile
- Lisa A: Our office manager has been part of the Lake Orion family since 1995, but has been working in the dental industry for over 20 years. She is dedicated to the field and is a current member of the American Association of Dental Office Managers. She is pursuing her Masters Degree at Oakland University. When not providing patients with a great experience at the office, Lisa likes to spend time with her two sons, coach varsity softball, and watch sports.
Front Office: Ensures that patients are comfortable from the minute they walk through the door- The front office staff helps patients understand their dental treatments, insurance, and appointments.
- Lori: Our administrative assistant started as one of our patients 16 years ago, and has been with our front office team for seven years. Lori received her Bachelors of Science Degree in Medical Technology from the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse. When not helping patients behind the desk, she loves to travel and spend time outdoors with her husband, two daughters, and friends.
- Rosmond: Roz began working at our office in 2002 as a Dental Assistant. After taking a two-year leave to stay at home with her daughter, she came back to join our front office team. When not helping our team with administrative or clinical duties, she likes to spend time with her husband, daughter, and dogs.
Registered Dental Hygienist: Focus on preventive care to clean your teeth and gums- Our hygienists professionally clean your teeth, apply treatments, and show you the importance of oral hygiene.
- Lisa K: Lisa has been a hygienist for 16 years, with six of them at Lake Orion Family Dentistry. She loves making a difference in your overall health. Lisa received her Anesthesia Certification from the University of Detroit-Mercy in 2002. Aside from educating patients about oral health, Lisa likes to spend her time with her husband, attend sporting events with her children, and is a new boat owner.
- Ronda: Ronda graduated from Mott Community College as a Registered Dental Hygienist in 1995, and has been with the Lake Orion team since then. She enjoys connecting with families and watching them grow up. She currently attends education and training courses to stay up-to-date with current research. In her free time, Ronda spends time outdoors with her husband and two children.
- Curtis: Known around our office as “The Dental Guy,” Curtis has been working in the dental field for over seven years. He began volunteering as a dental assistant trainee on the Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, TX, and soon after became a Registered Dental Hygienist from Mott Community College. In his spare time, Curtis enjoys outdoor adventure like four-wheeling, motorcycling, camping, and fishing.
Certified Dental Assistants: Aid the dentist and hygienists by making sure the work area is prepared and clean, laying out tools and developing materials, and updating dental records
- Shannon: Starting with our team in 2000, she went on to become a Certified Dental Assistant through the Dental Assisting National Board program. She enjoys seeing patients’ smile transformations. When not helping our team provide patients with care, Shannon enjoys exercise, dance, and fitness. She also likes to spend time with her husband and pet.
- Anna: Anna is a member of the Dental Assisting National Board and takes continuing education courses to provide patients with the latest developments. She has been a part of our team for over 10 years, and loves developing relationships with patients. Anna likes to spend time with her husband, daughters, and stepsons.
And, of course, you can’t forget your dentist, Dr. Brad Greenfield. He plays the biggest role in giving you a great smile. To meet our staff in person, contact our dental office in Lake Orion, Michigan at 248-693-6213 to schedule an appointment.