At Lake Orion Family Dentistry, we value your opinion. Your feedback not only helps us provide you with the best, most comprehensive dental care possible, but it also helps continue to grow and better the practice to achieve new standards of patient care, comfort, and overall atmosphere.
Your Opinion Matters
Take a look at the following statements and determine whether you agree or disagree based on your experiences with Lake Orion Family Dentistry.
- When I arrived at the office, I was greeted in a friendly and timely manner.
- Once in the dental chair, my appointment was completed in a timely fashion.
- All members of the office staff were friendly and courteous.
- When my appointment was over, I had a good understanding of my dental situation.
- The office was clean and up-to-date.
- Overall, I am quite satisfied with the care I receive at the practice.
- I would gladly refer others to the practice.
We’d love to know how you answered the questions above! To provide feedback about Lake Orion Family Dentistry, leave a comment on this blog, on our Facebook profile, on our RateADentist.com page, or send us an email at [email protected].
An Invitation for You and Your Family in the New Year
We hope that you’re pleased with the care and service you receive in our Lake Orion, Michigan dental office, and Dr. Brad Greenfield hopes to see you and your family in his dental chair in 2012. As a family, general, holistic, restorative, cosmetic, and sedation dentist, Dr. Greenfield can create healthy, beautiful smiles for your entire family.
It’s never too early to reserve an appointment for the New Year, so call Lake Orion Family Dentistry at (248) 693-6213 at your earliest convenience. We can’t wait to make you smile in the coming year!
Happy holidays to you and your loved ones from Lake Orion Family Dentistry!