After your visit to Lake Orion Family Dental, we may ask you to complete a patient satisfaction survey. This testimonial lets our staff assess how well we did in satisfying you and meeting your expectations. In addition, your testimonial will help other patients trust Dr. Greenfield’s oral care services.
Your patient satisfaction survey will evaluate your feelings and concerns about your appointment, as well as judge our team’s service, professionalism, and courtesy. We value your opinions and hope to form a comfortable relationship with each of our patients based on trust and respect.
Diane Leshinsky and Julie Ann Bonneville recently completed their impressions of their dental visits. Both women “strongly agreed” with the following statements:
- When I arrived, I was greeted in a friendly and timely manner.
- I didn’t have to wait long once I arrived at the office.
- Once seated, my appointment was completed in a timely fashion.
- All members of the office staff were friendly and courteous.
- The doctor was good at explaining things to me in terms I can understand.
- I felt that the doctor spent enough time with me.
- When my appointment was over, I had a good understanding of my dental situation.
- The office was clean and up to date.
- Overall, I am quite satisfied with the care I receive at the practice.
- I would gladly refer others to the practice.
They summarized their visits with a few words of positive encouragement:
- Diane: “The doctor and staff are all AWESOME! I have never received such good care as I did in this office. Dr. Greenfield’s work is articulate and he treats you like you were one of his family members. Thank you ever so much to Dr. Greenfield and his staff for such wonderful care and for the warm hospitality that each and every one of you gives to your patients. I am a medical professional and I have never seen such a clean and elite environment without having to pay the high price for it. I highly recommend this office to all.”
- Julie: “Just a routine cleaning, but I was treated extremely well. Everyone in the office is so pleasant and friendly, it almost makes it fun to come in. I think the cancer screening is a wonderful service and I was glad it was suggested.”
These patients were beyond satisfied with their experiences at Lake Orion Dentistry, and we hope you will be too. However, if you have any concerns or complaints about your appointment, our staff is happy to address your issues to fix them in the future.
To experience our services for yourself, contact our dentist office in Lake Orion, Michigan, at (248) 693-6213 to schedule an appointment. We welcome patients from Lake Orion, Oxford, Rochester Hills, Clarkston, and surrounding communities.