At Lake Orion Family Dentistry, your , Dr. Brad Greenfield, provides the latest in dental technology. Whether your family requires general, cosmetic, or restorative dental care, Dr. Greenfield and our team of dental professionals are ready to help. Interested in knowing more about the services we offer Clarkston residents? In today’s blog, Dr. Greenfield uses a fun and informative quiz to better illustrate the services and techniques offered at Lake Orion Family Dentistry.
Clarkston Dental Care Quiz
1. True or False: Dr. Greenfield provides metal-free dentistry.
2. True or False: Dr. Greenfield can create and place a crown in a single visit.
3. True or False: Dr. Greenfield provides tooth-colored fillings.
1. True. Dr. Greenfield believes in holistic dentistry. He provides our patients with safe, comfortable dental care using only biocompatible materials. Our dental work looks completely natural and provides years of quality smile improvement. Dr. Greenfield wants to ensure your dental work reflects your personality and blends with your unique facial structure.
2. True. Using state-of-the-art CEREC technology, Dr. Greenfield can create a custom-made crown and place it during one appointment. Our CEREC crowns are crafted from blocks of durable dental ceramic, providing strong and esthetically pleasing restoration. With a crown, your damaged tooth can be returned to full function and appearance.
3. True. Did you know metal, or amalgam, fillings contain trace amounts of mercury? In fact, over time a metal filling may expand, damaging your tooth and increasing the risk of infection. At Lake Orion Family Dentistry, Dr. Greenfield only uses composite fillings. Made from a special composite resin, our filings can be shaded to blend seamlessly with your smile and contain no metal.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Clarkston Family Dentist
So, how did you do? If you have any more questions about the innovative at 248-693-6213 to schedule an appointment. Dr. Greenfield provides our patients with the latest in general, restorative, and cosmetic dental care. We proudly serve families from Clarkston, Auburn Hills, Oxford, and Rochester Hills, as well as many other areas in southeast Michigan.