When was the last you or your family visited the dentist? Regular dental care helps your smile stay healthy and bright. At Lake Orion Family Dentistry, our team strives to provide the latest in quality, , Dr. Brad Greenfield, uses a fun and informative quiz to discuss our approach to providing breakthrough family dental care.
Family Dentistry Quiz
1. True or False: Your Lake Orion MI family dentist offers sedation dentistry for anxious patients.
2. True or False: You should undergo a routine checkup once every six months.
3. True or False: Regular cleanings help your smile stay bright.
4. True or False: Dr. Greenfield offers children’s dentistry.
Family Dentistry Quiz Answer Key
1. True. Dr. Greenfield understands that your fear is real, and offers a variety of sedation techniques to help you remain calm and relaxed throughout the procedure. Sedation dentistry also helps patients with developmental disorders and medical complications that would normally make receiving dental care difficult.
2. True. According to the American Dental Association, people should undergo a routine checkup and cleaning once every six months. Checkups allow Dr. Greenfield to watch for signs of serious dental issues and offer immediate treatment.
3. True. During a cleaning, our dental hygienists will polish your teeth, removing minor stains and brightening your smile. Cleanings also help fight gum disease. When our hygienists remove the layers of plaque buildup from your teeth, this helps prevent the inflammation that leads to gum disease.
4. True. In order to help your children’s smiles remain bright and cavity-free, Dr. Greenfield offers innovative techniques, such as fluoride treatments and dental sealants.
Schedule a Visit with Your Lake Orion MI Family Dentist
Do you want to learn more about our family dental care options? Interested in scheduling a checkup or a cleaning? Then call today at 248-693-6213 to schedule an appointment with your Lake Orion MI family dentist, Dr. Greenfield. Our 48360 dental office proudly serves families from Clarkston, Auburn Hills, Oxford, and Rochester Hills, as well as many other areas in southeast Michigan.