Over time, a variety of factors can hinder the health and appearance of our smiles. Our teeth can become damaged with cracks and chips. Poor oral hygiene may lead to the onset of tooth decay and gum disease. In order to restore your smile to full function and appearance, Lake Orion Family Dentistry offers the latest in quality and lifelike dental restorations. In today’s blog, your Clarkston dentist, Dr. Brad Greenfield, uses a fun and informative quiz to discuss the benefits of our restorative procedures.
Smile Restoration Quiz
1. True or False: Dr. Greenfield provides single-visit crowns.
2. True or False: You can receive tooth-colored fillings from your Clarkston MI cosmetic dentist.
3. True or False: With a dental bridge, Dr. Greenfield can replace one or more missing teeth.
4. True or False: Porcelain veneers can address multiple smile issues in as little as two visits.
1. True. With CEREC technology, Dr. Greenfield can create and place a custom-made crown in just once visit. The crowns are metal-free, made from natural looking and durable dental ceramic.
2. True. Unlike amalgam fillings, composite fillings contain no metal and no trace amounts of mercury. Composite fillings can also be shaded to blend seamlessly with your smile.
3. True. A dental bridge consists of a replacement tooth with a crown attached to each side. The crowns are placed onto the natural teeth on either side of the gap in your smile. The crowns secure your new replacement teeth, providing long lasting and esthetically pleasing restorations.
4. True. Porcelain veneers are thin shells of dental porcelain placed on the front of a patient’s teeth. Veneers are strong and stain resistant, masking the appearance of permanent stains and misalignment. Veneers also repair cracked, chipped, malformed, and worn down teeth.
Schedule a Visit with Your Clarkston MI Cosmetic Dentist
Interested in receiving our natural looking dental restorations? Then call today at 248-693-6213 to schedule an appointment with your Clarkston MI cosmetic dentist, Dr. Greenfield. At Lake Prion Family Dentistry, Dr. Greenfield offers our patients a holistic approach to general, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. Our 48360 dental office proudly serves families from Clarkston, Auburn Hills, Oxford, and Rochester Hills, as well as many other areas in southeast Michigan.