At Lake Orion Family Dentistry, we strive to offer the latest in safe and holistic dental care. Your Lake Orion dentist, Dr. Brad Greenfield, offers dental restorations that look natural, restoring your smile to optimal health and beauty. In today’s blog, Dr. Greenfield uses a fun and informative quiz to discuss the benefits of our unique approach to family dental care.
Lake Orion Family Dentistry Quiz
1. True or False: Dr. Greenfield offers holistic dentistry.
2. True or False: CEREC technology allows Dr. Greenfield to create and place a crown in a single day.
3. True or False: Your Lake Orion MI dentist offers tooth-colored fillings.
4. True or False: Porcelain veneers address a number of dental imperfections.
1. True. With holistic dentistry, Dr. Greenfield uses biocompatible dental materials to repair your smile. Metal fillings and crowns often contain trace amounts of mercury. With holistic care, Dr. Greenfield uses metal-free dental restorations to address damage and tooth decay, protecting your smile form infection and tooth loss.
2. True. After preparing the tooth and taking digital photos, Dr. Greenfield will create a 3D image of your tooth. This will be uploaded into the CEREC machine, where a crown will be created based on Dr. Greenfield’s specifications. The crowns will be made from dental ceramic, which looks and functions like natural teeth. In just one appointment, your tooth be will be completely restored.
3. True. Instead of using metal, our fillings are made from composite resin. This material is metal-free and can be shaded to blend seamlessly with your surrounding teeth.
4. True. Veneers are thin shells of dental porcelain placed onto the front teeth. Veneers correct the appearance of misalignment, cover permanent teeth stains, and repair cracked or chipped teeth.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Lake Orion MI Dentist
Interested in improving the health and appearance of your smile? Then visit your Lake Orion MI dentist today. Dr. Greenfield offers the latest in holistic dental care. To schedule an appointment with your Lake Orion, MI implant dentist, call (248) 693-6213. Also, visit our website for services, patient forms, and smile gallery. We happily serve patients in Clarkston, Auburn Hills, Oxford, Lake Orion, and neighboring communities.