As you are aware, our teeth develop unsightly discoloration over time. From the foods and drinks we consume to our oral care habits, all influence the severity of stains that form on the teeth. We can offer tips for obtaining a brighter smile and erasing embarrassing discoloration. Find out what you can do to enjoy a more attractive and stain-free smile.
Obtain a Brighter Smile in Lake Orion, MI
- Consider professional teeth whitening: At our office we offer two forms of teeth whitening. The option you choose is based on how quickly you want results. Zoom! Whitening involves placing a gel on the teeth in our office, using a curing light to active the bleaching agents and brightening teeth in under an hour. For a home-based approach we can provide a set of trays that you fill with gel and wear each day for about one to two weeks.
- Porcelain veneers: We can place veneers over the teeth to instantly change the appearance of the smile. Made from porcelain, these are thin shells that mask stains, correct the appearance of minor misalignment, and instantly reshape the teeth to address damage or other cosmetic issues.
- Brush and floss daily: When you care for your teeth you can help them stay brighter for longer. Brushing and flossing remove food particles and bacteria, which can lead to the plaque buildup. Plaque can cause the teeth to become easily stained.
- Have your teeth cleaned regularly: We suggest having your teeth cleaned twice a year to remove plaque completely and allow our hygienist to polish your teeth.
- Dental bonding: Dental bonding involves applying a composite material to the teeth and curing it with a special light. In once visit we can repair chips and mask discoloration.
ABOUT YOUR LAKE ORION DENTIST:
Dr. Brad Greenfield and Lake Orion Family Dentistry offers our patients access to the latest in holistic dentistry. You can visit Dr. Greenfield’s office in Lake Orion at 248-693-6213 to schedule a dental appointment for a dental implant consultation. We offer comprehensive dentistry services to patients in Lake Orion and surrounding communities.