Do you have a missing tooth? According to the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, 69% of adults between the ages of 35 and 44 have lost at least one tooth. How do you replace a missing tooth? With a dental bridge we can help you achieve a whole and healthy smile.
Lake Orion, MI Dental Bridge Quiz
- True or False: Tooth loss can cause oral health problems.
- True or False: Your dental bridge will look natural.
- True or False: The bridge uses a combination and crowns and replacement teeth.
- True or False: A bridge can be a long lasting solution to tooth loss.
- True. When you lose a tooth you may find eating difficult or may feel self-conscious about your appearance. In addition, the surrounding teeth may drift towards to new gap in your smile, causing misalignment to form. To avoid misalignment and ensure a whole smile, consider a dental prosthesis.
- True. We create a dental bridge using lifelike dental materials. Once in place your new teeth will blend seamlessly with your smile. We will also design the new teeth based on impressions taken of your teeth.
- True. At a dental lab the replacement teeth will be created with a crown attached to each end. We prepare the teeth on either side of the gap in your smile and place the crowns onto them. The crowns anchor your new teeth firmly into place.
- True. A dental bridge replaces one or more teeth in a row. With proper care they can last up to 15 years. To better care for your replacement teeth always brush and loss regularly. You also need to have your prosthesis examined by a dental professional during a routine checkup.
ABOUT YOUR LAKE ORION DENTIST:
Dr. Brad Greenfield and Lake Orion Family Dentistry offers our patients access to the latest in holistic dentistry. You can visit Dr. Greenfield’s office in Lake Orion at 248-693-6213 to schedule a dental appointment for a dental implant consultation. We offer comprehensive dentistry services to patients in Lake Orion and surrounding communities.