Do you know if your oral health habits are streamlined to ensure you’re getting the most out of the time you’re putting into your prevention? Or, do you think perhaps there are areas of your daily and annual care that you could improve upon if only you could find a way to become a bit more organized? Never worry – this just happens to be our field of expertise. Take yourself question by question through a quick quiz and you may find the helpful ideas you need.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: We always suggest finding a way to create consistency with your preventive visits with us instead of just waiting until it seems like it’s been a long time since your last visit.
- True or False: If you are managing your own dental hygiene and oral health as well as other family members, it’s good to get everyone on the same schedule for ease of organization.
- True or False: When you’re having trouble brushing twice a day and remembering to floss, we encourage you to schedule specific times to do both.
- True. The best way to approach this issue is to schedule your next appointment at the end of the one in progress. That way, when you leave our practice, you’ve already got the next one scheduled.
- True. It can be helpful for you if your family visits us on the same day – it’s also helpful if you all begin using a new toothbrush at the same time. Then, replace them all at the same time three or four months later – this helps you avoid piecemeal shopping.
- True. If you have a plan – say, you brush at 8am and then brush and floss at 8pm – you can set an alarm to remind you. It will then soon become habit and the alarm will no longer be required to protect your oral health.
ABOUT YOUR LAKE ORION, MI, DENTIST:
At Lake Orion Family Dentistry, Dr. Brad Greenfield works to improve patients’ wellbeing, as well as their oral health, and he is proud to offer holistic, 100% metal-free dentistry. To learn more, or to schedule a dental appointment, call our office in Lake Orion, MI, today at 248-693-6213. We proudly welcome patients and families from around Lake Orion, MI, as well as Auburn Hills, Rochester Hills, Clarkston, Oxford, all surrounding communities.